C.P Lauman is pleased to announce their new product line of fasteners! Providing the largest inventory of custom casters in the Northeast, the addition of fasteners sets them apart from the rest now more than ever and provides one stop shopping for the customer’s convenience.
A full line of fastening hardware at competitive pricing is offered. A wide-ranging selection of fastener types are available along with various types of materials and plating. C.P. Lauman also offers custom fasteners for those unique needs.
Types of Fasteners Offered by CP Lauman
- AN-MS-NAS fasteners
- Anchors: Wedge, Sleeve, Chemical, Drop-In, Machine Screw, L-Anchors
- Bolts: Grade 2, 5, 8, 9, A325, A490, A193 B7, Lag Bolts, Carriage Bolts, Tap Bolts
- Machine Screws: Hex, Pan, Round, Flat, Fillister, Binder, Truss, Sems (Philips, Slot, Square, 6-Lobe)
- Tapping Screws: Above head configurations, A, AB, B, F, Type 23, Type 25, Type 17
- Screws (misc.): Wood, Drywall, Type “U” Drive Screws, Concrete/Masonry Screws, Thread Cutting, Thread Forming
- Socket Head Cap Screws: Standard, Flat, Button, 1936 Series
- Socket Set Screws: Cup Pt, Flat Pt, Cone Pt, Oval Pt, Half Dog Pt, Full Dog Pt
Square Head Set Screws
- Nuts: Hex (all grades), Square, Lock Nuts (Nylon Insert, All-Metal, K-Lock), T-Nuts, Coupling Nuts, Weld Nuts, Flange Nuts, Acorn Cap Nuts
- Washers: Flat (USS, SAE, Machine Screw), Lock Washer (Split, Toothed, Compression)
- Rivets: Blind, Solid, Semi-Tubular
- Pins: Dowel, Roll, Coil Spring, Groove, Cotter, Clevis, Taper
- Electronic Hardware: Spacers, Standoffs, Clinch Nuts, Clinch Studs, Wire Management
- Threaded Rod and Studs: Standard and Custom
- Bent Wire Products: Eye Bolts, Screw Eyes, U-Bolts, Square Bend U-Bolts, S-Hooks, J-Bolts
Forged Eye Bolts and Turnbuckles
- Chain and Chain Hardware: Proof Coil, Hi-Test, Transportation (Gr. 70), Anchor Shackles, Grab Hooks, Wire Rope Clips
- O-Rings: Nitrile 70 & 90, EPDM, Silicone, Fluorocarbon
Fastener Materials and Plating
Fasteners are available in a wide variety of materials and plating.
- Carbon Steel (Grades 2, 5, 8, 9)
- Stainless Steel (18-8, 316, 400 Series)
- Silicon Bronze
- Black Oxide
- Black and Clear Passivate
- Hot-Dip Galvanized
C.P. Lauman can custom make fasteners for your specific application. Just provide an engineered drawing and the part will be created with the materials specified.
Specialized Packaging & Kitting
C.P. Lauman provides kitting and private labeling of parts ordered upon request and consultation with a sales representative.